Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Would this look good (for hair)? Thank you so much for answering! i appreciate it. also eyebrow waxing help...

okay:


my natural hair color: brown(dark)


1.For my hair, I was thinking some of my natural hair color streaks (to get rid of some blonde; i have too much in my hair) and then a little bit blonde, would that look good?


2.Any tricks to keep pink in brown hair long lasting? I know i shouldnt wash it for a couple days.


Thanks sooo much! :DWould this look good (for hair)? Thank you so much for answering! i appreciate it. also eyebrow waxing help...
For your hair, I'm afraid I'd need to see a picture of you , and then a picture of what you're thinking about getting done.





Tricks to keeping dye in hair - There's a Semi-Permanent dye called Manic something, but they have pink dyes that will stay in your hair for about a week, and then there's enough dye left in the cup to keep your dye up for months, depending on how much pink there is. And also with this, you can wash your hair every day.





As for eyebrow waxing, it only hurts for a second, really. But if it hurts you that much, then get someone to buy you a cold soda and put it on your eyebrow after it's waxed

No comments:

Post a Comment