Tuesday, August 24, 2010

First time eyebrow waxing...?

I'm 16 and I have been plucking my eyebrows since 7th grade but I want to start waxing because I think it looks a lot neater but I have never done it before so I don't know what to expect...





How long should I not pluck my eyebrows for before I get them waxed? Right now it's been almost two weeks and I already cannot stand my eyebrows.





Will it hurt?





How do they know which shape to do? I don't really like the shape I plucked them into... can they change it or do I have to grow them out for REALLY long before they can change the shape?





Should I go to a place that ONLY specializes in eyebrow waxing?First time eyebrow waxing...?
yes u should go to that placeFirst time eyebrow waxing...?
ive been gettin mine done for ever....the first time it kind of hurt but only like a pinch and then your done and you look BEAUTIFUL and the next time is a breeze...i go to my nail place and they are great....they will know what to do there just trust them...


hope that helps:]
just go to a nail shop, they wax eyebrows


it will kinda hurt when she rips the wax off. the asian ladies that do mine are nice about it.


they will ask u how you want it shaped.
see if this can help you:





http://rugorgeous.com/forum_category.php鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment