Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Infections on face, horrible breakouts from eyebrow waxing?!!?

Ok, so I just got my eyebrows done about three days ago and oh my god, i have at least ten pimples on each side of my lips, and like 25 little pimples around my eyebrows, and three huge like 1/2 each, red swollen welts in the center of my forehead. I only had like 2 pimples on my forehead before this and they weren't big, they were about to go away anyways. But it's insane, i'm freaking out, they all have puss in them, and i usually don't have acne so i'm pretty scared. I don't know what to do, i really want it to go away. My mom said just to leave it alone but i know that won't cure this. If you know any remedies that will make this go away overnight then you're like god. Or really soon. I plan to go laser my eyebrows and lip, and then just pluck the next time. But, i am hysterical right now, my face is atrocious and i don't know what to do.Infections on face, horrible breakouts from eyebrow waxing?!!?
you need to see a doctor, you could have a bacterial infection from the waxing and need antibiotics for the pus. btw, it's one s, not ss,


It won't clear up...by itself. maybe cool it off w cold washcloth,ice pack, women that do bikini waxes/shave get folliculitis, it can clear up, but can be hideous in the meantime. I'm concerned as you can get scarring/pitted type from what you are describing... call your reg doc ask for doc on call or go to urgent care or call doc on Monday for same day appt. gently wash w very mild (dove) soap and water, no perfumed, triclosan, antibacterial or deodorant soaps. may want to take a picture , in case of permanent damage claim, save all doc bills, pharmacy. I'm sorry this happened to you...
  • becca
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment