Saturday, August 21, 2010

Eyebrow waxing bumps! please help [10 points best answer]?

I got my eyebrows waxed this past Sunday at a Scott Miller Salon, this is the 3rd time I've had them done in my life...but this time the lady waxed above my eyebrows which I've never had done before. I have sensitive skin and the area turned red. When i woke up the next morning i had bumps all along the top of my eyebrows that look like acne. I don't have acne nor have i ever had acne I've gotten pimples but never patches of rough bumpy skin like this right in the area where i was waxed. Im wondering if there is a correlation. Also on other occations a soothing oil was applied after the waxing, this wasnt the case last time though. How can i get rid of the bumps?!





thanks alot :o)Eyebrow waxing bumps! please help [10 points best answer]?
The reason why this happens is for 2 reasons it's either to hot or you just have sensitive skin. Apply some ice to it and it should go down if not take a little bit of aloe vera gel and rub it on the bumbs, you can get that at walgreens target walmart pretty much anywhere. Hope they go down

No comments:

Post a Comment