Saturday, August 21, 2010

Strange eyebrow waxing question! :}?

This may seem like a funny question, but I'm getting my eyebrows waxed professionally at my friends spa-visit-birthday-party tomorrow, and I have two bad zits right in between my eyebrows.





I don't want it to be awkward if the stylist is like: ';we can't wax your eyebrows because you've got these hideous zits';





Is this going to be a problem, or am I just over reacting? Thanks for help! :)Strange eyebrow waxing question! :}?
You're overreacting. They won't turn you down for that, although waxing right there might make it worse...all I know is when you're done, your skin around your eyebrows are going to be bright red! Take a tylenol or benedryl to relieve the swelling you'll get.Strange eyebrow waxing question! :}?
its fine. it wouldnt hurt if you did it-unless it were bleeding, but that's a different story. just get some toothpaste or something to dry it up overnight. it might look faded and if it doesnt look as noticeable, the stylists wont notice it as much and it wont be as bothersome. if you wax, it wouldnt hurt b/c of the pimples.
lol! dont worry about it, lets hope it'll be gone by tomorrow! put a toner on the area.


Drink alot of water, and dont stress about it. it'll turn out great!





Good luck:)

No comments:

Post a Comment