Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Problem with the Sally Hansen Eyebrow waxing kit?

I just bought the kit from Target yesterday.


I read all the instructions three times.


It said to heat it up for 30 seconds until it's soft.


and then for 15 second intervals after that [if needed]


but to not exceed 1 minute. Welllll,


after doing that all, the wax was still a solid block.


So I figured that I should just try it even longer,


so I put it in for an entire minute,


but still, a solid tub of wax remained.





Any idea what would be wrong?


I couldn't find an expiration date to see if it was old.


Has this ever happened to you?Problem with the Sally Hansen Eyebrow waxing kit?
i wouldnt do anything else to it.


return it saying it wouldnt work, exchange it, try again. if the same thing happens again just pick a different product.





good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment