Saturday, August 21, 2010

Eyebrow waxing problem!!!!!!?

I got my eyebrows waxed for the first time yesterday and when i got home, and took a good look in the mirror once the swelling went down, i noticed that when she waxed above my eyebrow, she left two eyebrow shaped patches above my eyebrows!!! I have light skin, so it isn't that bad, but the ';peach fuzz'; all over my forehead makes the two waxed areas of my forehead stand out!!! My makeup wont cover it and waxing the rest of my forehead won't solve anything. I was thinking about getting bangs, but that is on friday at the earliest. What can I do that won't cost alot of money until then so the bare spots aren't as noticealbe???Eyebrow waxing problem!!!!!!?
One reason why wholesale eyebrow waxing is not a good idea ...





Fortunately the ';peach fuzz'; -- the tiny fair hairs that cover your skin all over -- will soon grow back. Meanwhile, a slightly heavier application of makeup, plus face powder, ought to help. Don't mention it to anybody, and hope that it goes unnoticed until your face gets back to normal or you decide to get bangs.Eyebrow waxing problem!!!!!!?
if it's one thing a good beautitian should know is that you dont's wax/pluck the tops of eyebrows. only underneath!


ahhhh okay im not sure how to answer that but i had to get that off my chest.


GO BACK THERE AND YELL AT HER


sorry!
use face hair bleach its used for the upper lip mostly but it can also be used on the face just follow the directions and the hair should turn really light almost invisible
Shave the peach fuzz all around the patches with a good razor.





hope this helps. I've been in your situation before.
  • becca
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment