Thursday, August 5, 2010

Question's about eyebrow waxing?

1. Do you have to book an appointment before you get your eyebrows waxed? ( I am going to get them done at a spa )





2. It will cost me $20, do you think that's a bit to much?





3. How was your experience with waxing?








Thanks, It's my first time getting my eyebrows waxed!Question's about eyebrow waxing?
1. Yes, you should make an appointment with far enough in advance so they can be grown out enough.





2. That is pretty much standard unless you go to a nail salon chop shop! So that is a good price.





3. It slightly hurts, your brows look amazing after, your skin might be a little pink for a few hours and then you should be good.Question's about eyebrow waxing?
1. Yes, you probably should since it's at a spa.





2. I paid $15 for mine, but that because it was at a salon.





3. It didn't hurt as much as I thought it would, surprisingly! I was really happy with the results! And after a few days you may want to maintain the wax by plucking the stray hairs that might pop up with a tweezer.





Good luck!





PS: Your eyebrows do not get as red as some of those people say it is. I think they may be over exaggerating.
1. No most places I have been take me as a walk-in or I find somewhere else to go do it.


2. The price in my area averages between $8-$10 for eyebrow waxing.


3. I look like I have been punched in the forehead/eye area for about 2 hours after I get my eyebrows waxed.


After that the redness goes away.
If you want eyebrow wax, go to a nail salon, most of them have it. They cost about 10 dollars and less. They do it very good because my family owns nail salons in many places and they do it for me all the time. =D
well no thats about right for the price to be that high at a spa..


well the first time i got my eyebrows done was 10 and it hurt but it was well worth it after a while you get use to it. so it pays off..
ok yeah i got mine done for $8 and they look fin ean di have very sensitive skin so it was a littl eitchy afterwords and little bubbles formed but they went away after 20 mins and it didnt hurt that bad close ur eyes and relax

No comments:

Post a Comment