Saturday, August 21, 2010

Home Eyebrow Waxing?

I have been using wax strips that are not shaped and I am wondering how people do their own eyebrows at home? I have managed a little bit but some of the very fine hairs have not come out and I cannot seem to get bottom of the brow - there is a small gap between the waxed place and where the I want the hairs to be. How do people manage to get right up close to it? Because that bothersome bit is the main part that I want waxed!! Any hints or tips? Thanks :)





By the way, it is not one that has heated wax that you put on, and then the strip - it is pre waxed strips, if you get what I mean? Like the veet ones. Oh and please dont tell me to go to a salon to get it done because I have already bought these strips and would like to know how to use them before giving up and going to a professional!!!Home Eyebrow Waxing?
Yeah, you'd think they'd make curved wax strips for eyebrows... I do one of two things, either get as close as I can with the little rectangular strips and then get the rest with a tweezer, or cut the bigger strips into a curved shape that matches the curve of my brow.

No comments:

Post a Comment