Saturday, August 21, 2010

Eyebrow waxing? Can you wax the top part?

I like the shape of my eyebrows, but i just don't like the hairs on top. I think they would look nicer if I got that part waxed off, but I don't know if that's a good idea or not because I have tan skin and was thinking that once the hair is removed the skin above my brows would look lighter. Advice please? Do you usually wax the top too?Eyebrow waxing? Can you wax the top part?
when i do my eyebrows i get the top and bottom done same when i waxed, im tanned to theres not really a skin colour differenceEyebrow waxing? Can you wax the top part?
I would say yes. I wax my eyebrows all the time and sometimes I wax the top to keep it looking trim.





Is your skin naturally a tan color? If so waxing your eye brows shouldn't be a problem. If you naturally have pale skin and just have a suntan then blend your foundation around your eyebrows and you should be fine!





Good luck!
i am 12 and i got mine waxed at the top...i just went in the sun and plus they dont look bad. i may put foundation or bronzer there
dont wax. it might mess up the natural shape. pluck or tweeze all unwanted hairs and add a lotion or moisturizer on after.
its not recommended. i would just tweeze

No comments:

Post a Comment