Thursday, August 5, 2010

Question About Eyebrow Waxing...?

Hello, Eyebrow waxing is the best solution for me, nothing else keeps my eyebrows looking good for a long period of time. I heard that when you do it a lot your skin becomes saggy and hangs and such, How can I be able to wax and keep my skin looking good and not old. Please Help Me!Question About Eyebrow Waxing...?
Get it professionally done . They'll most likely put on lotions and cleansing things before hand and after .Question About Eyebrow Waxing...?
um....i dont know how u can wax n still have that young looking skin but here;s an alternative to waxing.





instead of waxing try threading, get it done by a professional...its doesn't cost more than $3.00 $5.00 at the most. and the results can last up to a month and half.
if your waxing yourself, be sure to lotion well afterwards, or that probably causes the sagginess. it looks all nasty when you don't, and is that what you mean? and be sure to wash your face beforehand. i'm sorry if i'm not that helpful!





help me?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AqG8r4nmx11tJ29HjSlsUnPsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20091122153320AAW0ZaH

No comments:

Post a Comment