Saturday, August 21, 2010

Eyebrow waxing? (anyone answer, please)?

So i want to get my eyebrow waxed but i don't know if i want to ask my mom about it. Im 13 and have a little bushy eyebrows, not terrible. I have an older sister who gets her eyebrows waxed. She started getting her eyebrows waxed in 8th grade but she didn't have bad eyebrows. And when she was in 8th grade she was really supposed to be in 7th grade since she has skipped a grade. And my mom goes and gets waxed and they ask if i want to get waxed but my mom always says no she's fine. and one time my mom whispered to me that she was going to see what my dad reacted like when she said ';i'm going ot go take you to get your eyebrows waxed';. whats that supposed to mean? and how should i ask my mom, were pretty close but i just dont like talking about these things with her..? PLease help and give some personal advide. thanks really appreciate it!Eyebrow waxing? (anyone answer, please)?
Go with your sister or your mom when they get their's done and say, ';that looks really nice, can I try that?'; Make it seem casual if you're not comfortable, I'm sure she won't flat out say no.Eyebrow waxing? (anyone answer, please)?
If you guys are out at the place mabey just say ';hey mom next time mabey ill get mine waxed.'; so its not really a question more of a suggestion. Or just flat out ask ';mom can i start to get my eyebrows waxed like you and (sister's name)?';

No comments:

Post a Comment