Saturday, August 21, 2010

Is eyebrow waxing healthy? ?

!@#$%^%26amp;*Is eyebrow waxing healthy? ?
It's not really unhealthy, provided you take care of your eyebrows afterward (aloe vera gel for the win!), and don't do it more than twice a month. I used to know a girl that got it done every week, and that seemed like it could be overkill, as the skin around your eyes is pretty sensitive. Try for every other week, and just keep a pair of tweezers around to pluck out any pesky hairs that spring up in between waxings.





Good luck!Is eyebrow waxing healthy? ?
over time, waxing can cause your skin to droop a little from being stretched by pulling the wax. I recommend threading. It may not be as fast as waxing, but i think the end result is better and gives a cleaner look.
As in it could kill you someday? I think not. The only thing I can think of that may effect you is if your allergic to the wax.
yup..


why wouldn't it be healthy??...


makes u gorgeous duh!!:]
Nobody said being pretty was easy or painless- suck it up and let 'em rip those straggly eyebrow hairs out!
Yup just go to a salon and get it done....easy to mess it up if u do it yourself.
I've been doing it for years, and I've never had a problem. My girlfriend does threading instead--that's an option.
It certainly hasn't hurt me and I've done it for years.
gets you laid.


Sex is exercise so yes it is healthy
I don't recommend it. Try tweasing.
no its full of cholesterol and fat
as long as you're not allergic to the wax

No comments:

Post a Comment