Saturday, August 21, 2010

Eyebrow Waxing Problem!?

Yesterday I got my eyebrows waxed for the first time, and it didn't really hurt (surprisingly) during the actual process until the end when the waxer put what some astringent or alcohol on it. That BURNED and I had two strips of red skin under my brows.


Their still there and i have my cousins wedding to go to at 5:00 TODAY.is there anything i can do to cover it up or help it without irratating it even more?





Thanks=)Eyebrow Waxing Problem!?
Use a base to even out the acidity level.





If that doesn't work than make sure you get some bangs long enough to cover your eyebrows...





or get a hairstyle that covers your eyes.





or use hypoalergenic makeup AFTER soaking your face it a COLD base... (you can try really cold water and corn starch or just milk etc..)Eyebrow Waxing Problem!?
You need to soothe your irritated skin





take buttermilk(or regular milk I guess) thats been in the fridge (should be cool) and soak a napkin/small towel with it and place it over your eyebrows





or you can go to the pharmacy and buy a soothing cream like this one http://www.monistat.com/soothingcare/lif鈥?/a>





if ure really desperate I guess you can try plain old ice cubes (dont apply directly to skin, wrap in towel/napkin first)
i've had this happen to me


first of all, take a flannel, dip in water as hot as you can stand it, and place over the affected area, this opens your pores, cleanse with just water, and then repeat using cold water, this closes them, apply slices of cucumber to your eyebrows and lie back for 10-15 mins, this is the most natural way to soothe irritated skin like this, hopefully the redness will have died down by the time you are ready to go, whatever you do do not put anything else on them, you are obviously sensitive in this area, as am i, time taught me this lesson, good luck
OH GOD! I know what you are talking about. My skin was uber dry and I really shouldn't have had them waxed but I did, and I don't mean to scare you, and they probably aren't even close to as bad as mine, because my skin was uber dry due to a medication I was taking. But after it was red in a few days my skin started peeling off there and getting all weepy. It was a disaster. I would just put moisturizer on it, and maybe a very light concealer. I'm sorry I can't help, this really sucks. And its awful things like this happen.
shave ur eyebrows off

No comments:

Post a Comment