Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Pimples after eyebrow waxing?

U guys, it's been 2 weeks since I've gotten my eyebrows waxed and i keep breaking out above my eyebrow area. It's awful because you see like 5 bumps above my eyebrow area and it's not going away. Shd I see a derm abt this or just leave it? I'm not breaking out in any other area.Pimples after eyebrow waxing?
It's the hair folicles growing back. You should be exfoliating the area every few days until the hair breaks through.





The person who waxed you should have told you about this.





A rough rub with a face washer should help, or a very gentle scrub with a product and proper glove / scrubber will also work. Use a gentle pimple lotion to settle the pimples down if they have fluid.





They should clear up very quickly once the hair breaks through the skin.Pimples after eyebrow waxing?
i wax brows and this is very commen it really throws the skin into a shock for some people they really dont pop like a pimple there just like a rash more irritated sorry goes with what we women do to look great

No comments:

Post a Comment