Thursday, August 5, 2010

Question about Eyebrow Waxing?`?

Is it ok to wax ABOVE the eyebrow (I have some long hairs there)?





Why or why not?





I don't have sensitive skin.Question about Eyebrow Waxing?`?
The reason people say not to wax above the eyebrow is because it can change the shape and give you an angry look. However, I wax people's brows on top all the time. Don't wax into the brow line. Just remove the extras above the natural brow. It gives it a nice, clean look without changing the overall shape. If you have to build an arch you want to do that from below the brow. The skin above the brow, incidentally, is usually less sensitive than the skin under your brow and has nothing to do with how or why you wax there. If you have some longer hairs within your brows, you can trim them too.Question about Eyebrow Waxing?`?
Hey it's your face. Its just like waxing your eyebrows..how far above the eyebrows are we talking?I wax my eyebrows and there perfectly fine.
this is perfectly ok. Usually when you go get your eyebrows waxed they should do it automatically but if they dont, it wont hurt to ask.
yes because i do it
Its just fine but be aware that the hair there will eventually grow back longer and thicker/darker if you don't keep up with the waxing, also if you want to try something different get your eyebrows sugared. It dosn't hurt at all and its better for your skin. Its basically just a lemon/sugar/water solution thats dabbed onto your skin and taken off with your finger. (works just as well as waxing)
well... some ppl say your not supposed to...but i do and nothing bad has happened to me.....
ITS OK TO WAX ABOVE YOUR BROWS,PEOPLE SAY NOT TO DO IT BECAUSE THATS HOW YOU GET YOUR ARCH BUT IF YOU HAVE ALOT OF HAIR AND THE TOP NEEDS TO BE CLEANED UP HELL YEAH I'D SAY DO IT.
It is okay. It's just longer hair, and it is apart of your eyebrow, so I don't see why not.
no its fine, its just a mythabout that whole nonplucking nonwaxing thing. you actually should tweeze there.
Sure if you don't like it there I guess.
try threading its better, waxing might cause pimples.
i would think that it is okay because when i get my eyebrows done she ususally waxes under my eyebrows aswell as above, gives it more definiton. so far nothing bad has come from it
It is fine. I do mine all the time...above and right below where there is too much hair in the arch! Just don't get too close to your eyelid!
technically the rule of thumb is not to. But there really isnt a reason not to. I wax mine above, I think it defines them better.

No comments:

Post a Comment