Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Hair salon, eyebrow waxing/coloring and eyelash coloring near Temecula, CA.??

I am moving to Temecula California in a couple of weeks and I need some recommendations on hair salons. I like to get my eyebrows and eye lashes dyed as well and if I can find one place that does all of those GREAT!. I am VERY picky about my hair because I have bangs and curly hair ha ha, and as many of the women out there in my shoes know...IF my bangs are cut to short it is RIDICULOUS! Money is not a huge object but I would like to stay as inexpensive as possible, but am willing to pay for a job well done. THANKS!Hair salon, eyebrow waxing/coloring and eyelash coloring near Temecula, CA.??
www.temeculadayspa.com THE BEST





full service salon and day spa.. hug two story building that offers high end stylists, massage, facials, treatments, waxing, eyelash and eyebrow tinting etc. I reccomend silvia for tinting, karla for facials, michelle for nails, brianna for massage, and all the hairsylists are awesome.. i happen to be one! prices are decent and they always run specials.. ask the front for the girls prices for hair because we all differ. 951 693 1388

No comments:

Post a Comment