Saturday, August 21, 2010

1st time eyebrow waxing!?

- How much (generally) does it cost


- Is 15 too young to get them done?


- What is a good way to ask my mom if i can get them done


- How much before school starts should i get them done(school starts on September6)


- Does it hurt ALOT?


- Many Bumps? (i have thick dark hair on my head)


PLEASE be nice!1st time eyebrow waxing!?
- It usually cost me $14


- I do not think 15 is too young. There are girls who are 12 out there getting their eyebrows wax weekly! Now, that's young!


- Tell your mom you only want to clean up the lines but still have the natural arch of your natural eyebrow. Hopefully she gets the idea. It's nothing drastic, I promise.


- I would say get them done a week before school starts. After you get them done, they'll be red so you don't want that.


- It does not hurt a lot. But then I like pain so what do I know, right? My friends say it just hurts for a couple second and then the pain's gone. After a couple of minute, all you feel is numb.


- I personally don't get a lot of bumps but when I do, the bump is gone within 24 hour or so.








Oh, and by the way, after you first get your eyebrows wax, it's nice to get it wax again every 2 weeks. But that is only if you want your eyebrows always groom. If you like how it was before, give it a month.





Good luck and I hope you have a good first experience!1st time eyebrow waxing!?
I am 23, but I just started getting my eyebrows waxed... I should have started many years ago!!


My biggest advice would be to go to a good place. Don't go to a nail place that also does waxing. I did that the first few times and it always turned out bad! I had mis-shaped eyebrows and actually had part of my skin come off once, leaving a scab. :(


But, now I go to a place called ';Wax in the City'; that actually specializes in waxing. It costs my $15 per visit and I have to go once every 3 weeks or so.


I would say that you should just tell your mom that you would have higher self esteem if you could get them done. I would go around a week before school starts.


Yes, it does hurt! and your eyes will probably water a lot because there are so many nerves around your eyes. But, it is worth it and the pain isn't that bad.


You may get bumps. At first your skin will probably be red, but DON'T try to use cover up, it will just make bumps worse. Your skin will probably stop being red within a few hours. Then you may get a bump or two later, but generally nothing too bad!


Good luck... it is amazing what a difference eyebrows can make!!
around 9.00 dollars my daughter just had it done at 12 it looks great !
-Mine were $12


-No


-Pay for it yourself (always works)


-1 wk (let the poss. swelling go down)


-Salon wax always hurts, but you'll be ok


- I got them (same thick blk hair), but i have sensitive skin and it was my first time





Go for it! Good luck!
it depends like 5 to 15 bucks i think, its not too young, i know a 12 year old tht gets them done, as for asking ur mom, i dont really have any advice. for school, it depends, if it is ur first time you dont know how ur skin will react to the waxing. i would try to get them done soon and see what happens. make sure you tell the ppl tht are doing ur eyebrows the shape that you want them. it hurts but i dont think that it is that bad. hope tht helped
-First off it generally costs about $10-15.


-I don't think 15 is too young if your willing to keep up on the maintenance.


-Just ask your mom straight out.


-I would do it about three to four days before school starts.


-It kinda hurts but not too bad, I think getting your upper lip waxed is way worse.


-When it comes to bumps it just depends on the person, I always get them.
anywhere from 15-40 dollars


no


just ask


a week, maintain with plucking


no


not really, just a bit of redness
1.) idk how much it costs..i do my own


2.) noooo def not


3.) just ask her..its not a big deal


4.) i'd say about a week..maybe two depending on how fast it grows back


5.) no it barely hurts at all


6.) many bumps? what? if ur asking if you'll get bumps from it...no you won't? i dont know what you're asking there...


gooooood luckkk ! =]
-IT COST $5-$6





-NO IM 13 AND I WAX MY EYEBROWS





-OHH I JUZ TOLD MY DAD I WAS CLEANING MY EYEBROWS





-THE 1ST TIME YEAH





-I NEVER GOT BUMPS BUT IT TURNS RED LIKE U BARELY DID IT
Oooh! eyebrow waxing =)





-Depending on the place you get them waxed, cost can vary. I got mine done for $15 once. Try to stay in the $15-$20 ballpark and don't get ripped off.





-15 is not too young to get eyebrows waxed. I was 14 when I got mine waxed for the first time.





-Tell your mom eyebrows are an easy way to improve facial appearance. If she is hesitant about the cost, tell her this (my own mom's idea!): Waxing will be done about once a year to provide the right outline for the brows. After waxing, pluck according to the outline and the brows will stay that shape.





- You're lucky school starts then. My school starts on aug 21. But anyway, I would wax eyebrows about a week before school starts. You could sooner though and do the pluck plan.





-It does not hurt ALOT. It hurts for a second though. First you will feel a hot wax on your eyebrows and a sudden rip. But it is really worth it and it does not hurt more than shots. Basically, its like tearing a band-aid off quickly, which doesn't take too long.





-The brow area might be red for a few hours or a day. If you clean your skin and forehead, you should not see many bumps after the waxing.





Good luck, hope this helped. =)
1. The most I have paid for eyebrow waxing is $10 which I think is a pretty good deal.


2. I got mine done when I was 13 so no, 15 is not too young.


3. Just tell her you are insecure about how it looks and hopefully she will understand. If you are willing to pay, tell her.


4. Just once or twice should do the trick. I ge tmine done 3 or 4 weeks apart.


5. The first time is always gonna hurt. It will sting for 2 minutes and it will be over with. Your eyebrow area will be red for a good 20 minutes after and if it stays red and if it is irritating you, just ice it.
It usually cost between 15-20 dollars.





I'm 14 and always get my eyebrows waxed, so 15 is NOT too young


I would get them done a week before school starts, that way if you do get bumps, they will be gone.


I usually dont get bumps, but if I do I put cortizone cream (buy at Walmart, ect) on them, and by morning they're gone
- Costs me $10


- No... 15's a good age


- Can't help you with that, I didn't have to ask for permission


- I'd give it a week just to be sure


- No not really, its too quick and having the warmth from the wax on my face for some reason relaxes me. Ripping off a band aid hurts more!


- Depends on your skin and hair but usually it takes me less than an hour for my skin to calm down, at first I used to get little zits but not anymore... I found that if I don't wear make up when I get them waxed and wash my face again when I get home I get no bumps or little zits at all
Not sure how much it costs, I do my own. 15 is a great age to start waxing/plucking your eyebrows. My mom started asking me when I wanted to to mine when I was 14 but I was too nervous until I was 16 b/c I didn't trust someone else to do them for me. Its not very painful, but some people have more sensitive skin and the waxed area is red for a day or two. Usually there are no bumps when they grow back. Since you have dark hair, you should buy some tweezers and tweeze the stray hairs as they grow back in since regrowth will be more obvious for you than say for a blonde. (but not the ones too close to your eyebrow. Leave those to a professional) but if you don't want to pluck its cool to just wait til your next waxing appointment. Have them done whenever you want. Just give yourself 2-3 days before school atleast just incase your skin turns a little red. They'll start growing back anywhere from 1 week to 3.
it usally cost 8-15$


no tha first time i got them waxed i was 12


can i get my i brows waxed.


1 week b fore


no


no

No comments:

Post a Comment