Saturday, August 21, 2010

Eyebrow waxing help!!!?

Okay, I need to do my eyebrows (believe me on this one, folks) but I lost my tweezers (not that I like tweezers anyway, they hurt...A LOT) So I want to wax--but I can't go get waxing kits from the store. Is tehre like a waxing thing I can do at home (I've already tried tape. :D--moment of desperation.) Help please!!!Eyebrow waxing help!!!?
go to a professional.Do not attempt to do it yourself at home.Eyebrow waxing help!!!?
You should go to a hair salon that also does waxing. They do a great job.
um the only way to wax your eye brows bye yourself is to buy waxing strips made for eyebrow waxing (they all ready have wax on and are shaped)


im getting my eyebrows done next saturday but im going to a salon why do you not go to a salon its much better?


and it dosnt hurt as much also it wont turn out wrong if you go to a salon
go to a proffessional! eyebrows need to look natural. you seem to be young and it is so easy to make mistakes.my hair salon actually waxes and is fairly cheap. please dont try to do it yourself
go to a salon! its less than $10 and takes about 10 minutes.
why dont you go to a salon its alot better than tweezing
Go to the salon, spa, local cosmetology school....do not do it yourself and whatever you do...DO NOT shave them.

No comments:

Post a Comment