Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How can I do my eyebrows without waxing or tweazing?

I'm 12 and waxing is just too painful and I haven't tried tweazing nor do I want to. Is there any other way to work my eyebrows? Please and thank youHow can I do my eyebrows without waxing or tweazing?
If you have faith, god will do it.How can I do my eyebrows without waxing or tweazing?
Threading: It removes lines of hair. Hurts more than waxing, as hair will be constantly removed instead of at one go. Cheap. Can do it yourself. It's only good for small areas like eyebrows


http://www.indiaparenting.com/beauty/art鈥?/a>
Ok well there is threading..and that is good becuase the more you get it done ...the thinner the hair gets until it is no more..great really...but as for tweezing numb your skin with ice and pull your skin slightly..it really is not that bad..my sister is sensitive to pain too...lol
yeah, you can thread or nair, but really, plucking doesn't hurt that much AT ALL
tweezing isnt painful at all, just try it.
Have them threaded.


But may i warn you. It hurts like a *****.


Results are great though.
threading.





google it.
tweezing isnt painful! try threading. there rly is no other way

No comments:

Post a Comment