Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Top layer of skin came off from eyebrow waxing? PLEASE HELP 10 points for best answer?

so yesterday i got my eyebrows waxed at the same place i usually get them done but this time it hurt a little more than usual and burned when she put the aloe on after she waxed. the lady that does it told me that they were red and she doesent know why because she always does them and there never red not even for a few seconds. but what i think it is is my dermatologist switched my acne medication to differin and its making my skin more sensitive. is this correct? what should i put on it? and it hurts REALLY bad to even touch it so i dont know how im gonna get something on there but i'll try. and i need the sores gone quickly because i start school again on wed. and dont wanna go back looking like this. please help. 10 points for best answer oh and would putting vaseline (petroleum jelly) on it help any? please help i put some stuff on it last night and this morning but its starting to scab DD: and i have to go back to school on wednesday and i REALLY dont wanna go with 2 big scabs under my eyebrows. PLEASE helpTop layer of skin came off from eyebrow waxing? PLEASE HELP 10 points for best answer?
I think the lady messed up your eyebrows and just tried to down play it. My friend went to get her eyebrows done before the day before prom and the lady who did them ripped the top layer of skin off around her eyebrows and all the way down the bridge of her nose and she didn't have a uni-brow so why wax was all the way down her nose is just completely insane the lady who did them was just being sloppy she had to go to prom with scabs all over her face poor girl then they turned into scars so her mom sued the place not sure what happened after that. It happened to another one of my friends too and this other lady got it all over her forehead around her eyebrows and got wax all over her shirt. These people just don't pay attention it's like they're in some kind of rush or something and aren't paying attention to what they're doing.





I hope they get better before then but if not I was with my friend the night she was getting ready for prom and she just caked on the foundation to help cover them up. She's like a really gorgeous girl and it's unfortunate that now she was scars on her face.Top layer of skin came off from eyebrow waxing? PLEASE HELP 10 points for best answer?
Sounds like your skin lifted and if it has never happened and the lady did it with the same wax she usually does than I definitely think it's the acne medication because it can make your skin very irritated and sometimes thin it a little. It shouldn't take too long to heal, this has happened to me when I got my legs waxed in a little spot, vaseline wouldn't hurt but keep lots of aloe on it, that's really all you can do, don't use a drying cleanser on it and definitely don't use any Differin on it! Just keep aloe on it and don't mess with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment