Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How long will it take the redness of eyebrow waxing to go away?

I just had my eyebrows waxed about an hour ago. After she did my eyebrows it hurt. But then she put lotion on it. It stung so bad after that. Then she did my upper lip and I asked her not to put the cream on it. Under my eyebrows looks like i had a layer of skin ripped off. It's bright red. My lip is perfectly fine. Is this because of the lotion? How long will this take to go away? Do you think that it will scar?





Thanks :(How long will it take the redness of eyebrow waxing to go away?
not so long. just put lotion on them and it will go away i bet les than 2 hours..How long will it take the redness of eyebrow waxing to go away?
On your lower eye braw always gets red and stings. you a mostrizer on the redness. it sould go away in 2 or 3 days. that how long it took mine. you can also icee it. its totally normal for it to get red.! good luck!
Waxing should not leave your skin damaged, I have been waxing my eye brows for years and have never had any problem. There is no pain after and no redness. I do however always have it done professionally. You are either allergic to wax or the oil they use to remove the excess wax.





If you are using drugstore wax - please stop. You can do real damage to your skin - you can peel a layer of skin off with wax if you do not know what you are doing. .It costs very little to have it done professionally.
  • becca
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment