Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How much is the proper amount to tip for an eyebrow wax?

15%, unless they did something amazing, like blow on the hot wax to cool it down for you. Then I would leave more.How much is the proper amount to tip for an eyebrow wax?
15 - 20% of the amount of the eyebrow waxHow much is the proper amount to tip for an eyebrow wax?
Well, where I get mine done, it costs me $15. Anyway, I leave a $5 tip because I get treated very well, and she does a great job too, so its worth it. I know $15 for an eyebrow wax sounds like a lot, but the place I get them done at is a really nice, high-end day spa with excellent service, so I don't mind paying a little more.
$2-3
I usually tip 3 bucks.
30WX
I've never had an eyebrow waxing that costed more than $10.00, so I don't normally tip more than $2-$3.
$2-$4
I get my eyebrows threaded every two weeks- it's only $6 a pop and i tip the lady $2 every time.


since i go there so often... you know, you gotta tip well! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment