Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Questions on eyebrow waxing and threading?? Please help!!?

This will be my first time getting my eyebrows waxed but im not sure if i should get them waxed or threaded? Which is better, and which one prolongs more?? And when you get them waxed what do they wax of the extra hairs and do they shape them? Also if you get them threaded do they shape them too??





In general how much does it cost to get your eyebrows waxed/shaped and threaded/shaped? Does it hurt for the first time?





there will be a best answer and i know i asked a lot of questions in this. =DQuestions on eyebrow waxing and threading?? Please help!!?
Well both of them are okay.


Either way, they will shape your eyebrow but it depends on the person who is threading/shaping your eyebrows. Find someone with a good reputation so your eyebrows won't come out misshaped and uneven.





In general, it costs about $5 to $15. It will hurt for the first time, unfortunately (unless you are immune to pain) . For the first time, I would go with waxing because its fast and only stings for a second whereas threading stings for much longer. But after that, I would go with threading because waxing tends to make your skin sag under the eyebrow over time.





I got my eyebrows first threaded when I was 12 and it stung. From then, I just bought a tweezer and tweezed all the extra little hairs under the eyebrow.





-hope this helped-Questions on eyebrow waxing and threading?? Please help!!?
The most important thing is finding someone that has a good rep. Both waxing and threading can turn out horrible if the person isn't good. Focus on that. I think threading last longer.
do threading. it makes the eyebrow look better, and it hurts less than waxing does

No comments:

Post a Comment