Thursday, August 5, 2010

Pale patches after eyebrow waxing!!?

I am black and whenever I was my eyebrows (like now) the skin around the eyebrows looks a lot lighter than the rest of my face so I look like I have eczema or two eyebrows or something. I do my waxxing at home. I tried to put on some eye shadow, but it won't stick pr darken the pale patches. Tomorrow is school day so What can I do? Or how can i prevent that from happening again next time???Pale patches after eyebrow waxing!!?
This happens because when waxing not only are you removing the unwanted hair from your eyebrows your removing a layer of dead skin. Also when the sun tans your face your eyebrows act as a shield to the skin so no sun can get past it. so when waxing away the hair this is why it looks lighter. Try using foundation instead but it should go down a bit if you have just had them done.


I hope this helps ;)Pale patches after eyebrow waxing!!?
It's lighter because not as much sun hits those parts because of the hair. Maybe try putting eyeliner on it instead of eyeshadow. Regularly keeping up with your eyebrows will allow that skin to get darker too. Don't cover it up when you're alone so it can soak up as much sun as possible.





Mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment