Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Does any one have a eyebrow wax they recommend? I would like to try doing them myself instead of the salon.?

I have sandy brown/blonde hair and dark brown eyebrows that need to be plucked a lot. I get them waxed once in a while but not as much as I would like because of lack of time. I would like to try waxing them on my own but I am a little scared. Does anyone have a good product to use or any advice?? Thank you!Does any one have a eyebrow wax they recommend? I would like to try doing them myself instead of the salon.?
For an area like your eyebrows, I really recommend Nads.


You don't have to heat it and considering how sensative the eyebrow area is, many people burn themselves.





As for suggestions, well just don't make them too thin, it's better to leave them a little thick and then pluck the excess, since once you wax too much off, well they don't look right, even if you try to make them look fuller.





You should brush out your eyebrows with a baby brush or clean mascara wand After you do that you should apply an astringent to anesthetize the sensitive skin under the brow.





Never wax above the eyebrow, only below the eyebrow.





Good luck.Does any one have a eyebrow wax they recommend? I would like to try doing them myself instead of the salon.?
i think waxing is too painful!! i recommend just plucking its more reliable for the shape you want it is also cheaper then waxing and also plucking your eyebrows is pain free it might hurt a tiny bit but you get used to it!! i think that plucking is the answer!!
tyr nair! its great! without the pain of waxing...

No comments:

Post a Comment