Saturday, August 21, 2010

Eyebrow waxing left bare spots on my forehead!!!?

I got my eyebrows waxed for the first time yesterday and when i got home, and took a good look in the mirror once the swelling went down, i noticed that when she waxed above my eyebrow, she left two eyebrow shaped patches above my eyebrows!!! I have light skin, so it isn't that bad, but the ';peach fuzz'; all over my forehead makes the two waxed areas of my forehead stand out!!! My makeup wont cover it and waxing the rest of my forehead won't solve anything. I was thinking about getting bangs, but that is on friday at the earliest. What can I do that won't cost alot of money until then so the bare spots aren't as noticealbe???Eyebrow waxing left bare spots on my forehead!!!?
lol, yeah everyone has peach fuzz on their face. No matter how much they deny it. Pretty much the only thing you can do is get some spray on stuff like.. Sally Hansens' ';Airbrush legs'; (I used it on my face.)





Just to make it less noticeable for about a week. It'll cost like seven bucks at walmart. DONT USE THE INVISIBLE STUFF, I am having SO MANY ISSUES WITH THAT STUFF RIGHT NOW. lol





It takes about 4-6 weeks for that hair to grow back. I don't think you should even worry about it I don't think anyone would notice anything like that. It won't grow back thicker and darker, that's a complete myth.





So don't WAX... if you decide to take the rest off, just use veet. Its' faster, smoother, no pain.. works really well.Eyebrow waxing left bare spots on my forehead!!!?
I think you're making something out of nothing...What would people say? Oh, you are so lame, you actually WAXED your eyebrows and take care of yourself? Gross!





Seriously though, most people probably won't notice.
I have to agree with Angie. That is pretty odd.





Um...maybe you can shave the rest of your forehead?





I have to admit, I was laughing my *** off as I typed this out.
You have peachfuzz on your FOREHEAD?
  • becca
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment