Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Where can I find eyebrow wax?

I've been arching or lining my eyebrows with a razor regularly, but in a few days the hair comes back. I was told that I need to get skin wax.Where can I find eyebrow wax?
I have used the Sally Hanson microwaveable wax from Wal-mart, and I really like it. Its cheap and it works great!Where can I find eyebrow wax?
get it professionally done. it's not that expensive.


it's hard to do yourself, but they sell all kinds everywhere. you should go to a beauty supply store though. sally's beauty supply, or davidson's. Professionals get their stuff there %26amp; don't worry it's not that expensive
I really recommend you don't do it urself.. its painful and easy to screw up. Get it done professionaly at a spa or something
Go to a beauty supply... Sally's... or there probably is another local beauty supply in your area
walgreens.
If you want to do it yourself, any drug store carries wax. There are all kind, ones you need to heat up, ones that you don't need to heat up, ones that comes on strips. If you have never waxed your eyebrows before, you should be really really careful and its kind of tricky, you don't want to wax all your hair off which can happen. You can also have them waxed professionally and it will only set you back about ten bucks. I recommend going to someone professionally until you learn what you have to do to do them yourself.
At any drug store or Wal-mart
Try Sally Beauty Supply or Ulta
never put a razor to your face your crazy. use nads that the easiest do it yourself wax you can find it at walmart
any drug store, or beauty supply store, or go get em done.
you can get it for free from your ear canal

No comments:

Post a Comment