Saturday, August 21, 2010

Is eyebrow waxing with slight dry skin on?

I'm 18 but have never plucked my eyebrows or had them waxed. I'd like to go to a salon and get them done now, in part so that my first time isn't right before prom (I think it would add to the anxiety I will already be feeling since I'm quite scared it will hurt.) The problem is that I have a patch of dry skin/redness underneath one of my eyebrows. Is waxing likely to irritate it further or hurt more than usual because of the dry skin?Is eyebrow waxing with slight dry skin on?
These answers are ridiculous. It does not hurt that bad, it is not traumatizing. Make an appointment with an aesthetician, and when you get there explain your concerns to her. She can help you decide if it is a good idea or a bad idea.





It is hard to know without seeing it, but my opinion is it will be okay, and no it will not hurt more because of dry skin.





Don't add anymore anxiety on yourself. Prom is supposed to be fun! Relax! But do go a few days ahead of time. The hair doesn't grow back for 4-6 weeks anyhow so that won't be a problem.





Good luck!Is eyebrow waxing with slight dry skin on?
Yeah waxing is going to irritate..


DON'T WAX, one day I went to the salon to wax my eyebrows, and the women who waxed my eyebrows got it wrong!!!.. I am 16 and I told her not to wax my eyebrows THAT thin, AND SHE DID!!!!


I CRY FOR 2 days NOT KIDDING... my eyebrows were uneven and horrible... they haven't grow yet.. it's been tree weeks now.. and my hairs are so tiny.. AND I SOOO REGRET GOING TO THE SALON THAT DAY...


:(


IT WAS A REAL TRAUMA.. BELIEVE ME...


%26amp;BTW, by waxing your eyebrows your lids can fall :(


INSTEAD OF WAXING GET THEM PLUCK OR THREAD...


:)


HOPE I HELPED!!
well my skin is really dry and i went to get mine waxed and it was red at first, but thats normal. whenever you get back just make sure you put moisturizer over your eyebrows or they will dry.the redness will go away overnight or in a few hours.
If your skin is dry around the eye, yes it will hurt and irritate. Get your face clear of all patches and then go get you a nice eyebrow job. It doesn't have to be waxed. They have other ways. Ck out a Salon and talk to them. JK
it really shouldnt make a difference if you have dry skin. my friend does it all the time. but it will hurt and be red for about 15-30 minutes. but it wont stay. hope i helped :)
hmm it might hurt or rip some dead or dry skin off.. be careful!








whats my face shapeee? pics


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
It's fine i have that too





*REMEMBER TO GET IT DONE ONE OR TWO DAYS BEFORE PROM, SO YOUR EYEBROWS WON'T LOOK RED FOR PROM!

No comments:

Post a Comment