Saturday, August 21, 2010

An alternative to eyebrow waxing...?

Alot of my friends up North say that eyebrow waxing is so yesturday...and high tech tweezing is 100% better. Plus, it last's alot longer than old fashion waxing...how true is this..I have seen their before and after pic's and they look Great!!!An alternative to eyebrow waxing...?
i put bongeler on my eyebrows and wate about 30 seconds then i pluck them and it doesnt hurt abit lolAn alternative to eyebrow waxing...?
Threading is amazing.
I've heard eyebrow threading is the way to go. I guess it really is painless, although I've never tried it. I don't really know what you mean by high tech plucking, but if you know how to pluck the right way, it shouldn't hurt too bad.
i use wax
use threading. much better
Threading keeps it off for a while and it hurts 10x less.
tweezing is the BEST. It hurts more and for longer than waxing, but it lasts a lot longer and looks a lot better!
i wax my eyebrows, you can try brow threading but that **** hurts


i'm ot so sure about tweezing..........
High tech tweezing hurts realllly bad! I just wax mine once a month (I have super fast growing/thick Italian eyebrows) and they always look fine!
  • becca
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment