Saturday, August 21, 2010

Men's eyebrow waxing???

Hi, Im an 18 yr old guy, and I've been doing my eyebrows (using only tweezers), by myself (I don't go to salons) for about a year. I've noticed that in the area I pluck, the skin tone is lighter than on the rest of my skin. WHY IS THIS? HOW CAN I FIX IT? I hate this because it makes it noticeable that I pluck my eyebrows, which is a thing I don't want (for people to notice I do my eyebrows)


A friend of mine told me to wax them, instead of using tweezers. I have a problem where I have short thick hairs which are very hard to pluck using tweezers because of their length, will waxing remove them?Men's eyebrow waxing???
This happens to women also. The different skin colour. Get in the sun. That should help. When you wax you still need enough hair to grab on to especially when the hair is Thick. Keep tweezing. Eventually the hairs you pull out will never come back again. That is how it is for women anyway. Good luck.Men's eyebrow waxing???
Waxing will most likely make you look lighter..


I suggest electrolysis or epilation. really easy :)


Good luck!


Oh and I wouldn't be ashamed of doing your eyebrows.. a lot of guys do now! it's quite attractive to some, as you take care of yourself :)
If you want to keep plucking them then you need to tan the areas that are not tan.


Personally I'd say wax them, That way you'll know they are even and such.
Nobody ever notices it, believe me.
wax them

No comments:

Post a Comment