Saturday, August 21, 2010

Burn from eyebrow waxing.. ?

so yes, i went to a salon and the woman burned me .. there is now a reddy/brown blob beneath my eyebrow.. this was yesterday by the way. will it scar? how long will it be there approx. ?Burn from eyebrow waxing.. ?
prob, like a couple days.


maybe even a week.Burn from eyebrow waxing.. ?
it will last for a while(1-2 weeks) if you take really good care of it-it will heal sooner %26amp; faster
its probably due to your skin's sensitivity. Everytime I thread/wax my brows, I always get redness on the area.
it's normal for it to be a bit irritated for a just a few days. Ice on it can help, but no guarantees. It happened to me when I had mine done, don't worry. It shouldn't scar, but if it does, go to a doctor right away.

No comments:

Post a Comment