Thursday, August 5, 2010

Eyebrow waxing. first time ?

I'm 14 %26amp; im gonna get my eyesbrows waxed for the first time soon.





does it hurt?


and, if it does how badly?Eyebrow waxing. first time ?
im 14 as well and i got my eyebrows waxed for the first time a couple months ago. the first thing they do is put this warm stuff on your brows and it really relaxes you and then they also count to 3 when they wax so you'll know when its gonna happen. as for if it hurts, i personally thought it didnt hurt THAT bad because it only hurts for a second and your eyebrows look great afterward! its just like getting your ears pierced, hurts for a second but the results are very pretty.Eyebrow waxing. first time ?
It depends how much your getting waxed off.. so if your getting them a lot thinner, then it will hurt a little bit. Sometimes when i get it done my eyes water a lot but the plucking they sometimes do afterwards hurts a lot more. If your skin is very irritated afterwards you might want to ask them to put aloe on it instead of concealer unless you want the redness to be covered up. hope i helpped :)


*jess.
it kind of hurts, but no major pain. it shouldnt be unbearable or anything, youll get through it, trust me lol. but your eyebrows will be red for a while after so dont do it if youre getting ready to go anywhere important right after (=
It might sting a little bit the very first time they pull it off but after that it doesn't hurt at all. I got my waxed for the first time when I was 12 and I didn't think it was bad at all. It is way better then plucking! Good Luck
dude my friend made me wax my eyebrows 4 the first time last month dont due it it dozent really hurt much but if u get them waxt your gona have 2 keep getting them waxt and it turns into a hastle but it duz look kinda nice but not much of a dif
I've never had mine waxed before, but I asked my mom if it hurts and she said sort of, but I don't think the pain will last that very long!!!!! It'll probaly just burn and then thats it...... hoope I'm right!!! :D
it doesn't hurt and if unfortunately it does it doesnt hurt that much
it doesn't hurt too much, but your eyes look like big red balloons after lol





=)

No comments:

Post a Comment