Saturday, August 21, 2010

EYEBROW WAXING trauma, trauma HELP PLEASE!!?

HIHI, soo recently I had an accident on waxing the eyebrows... the lady went way tooooooo far this time... even tho I told her I only wanted to get a bit hairs off she wax my eyebrows very thin like a needle.. I have natural thick eyebrows sooo very thin eyebrows look sooo disgusting... I CRIED%26amp;CRIED..


%26amp;now 1 month passed, %26amp; i guess it is time to go get my eyebrows done


HOW CAN I TRUST SOMEONE AGAIN?


I mean, my mom wants to take me to a salon that she doesn't even know.. sooo


I DONT WANT TO SCREW IT ALL UP AGAIN.. if i do


MY MOM WOULD SAY';WELL, dear you decided to wax your eyebrows, so it is your fault!!


I DONT WANT AN ACCIDENT TO HAPPEN ANYMORE


should I go to the salon or maybe NOT?EYEBROW WAXING trauma, trauma HELP PLEASE!!?
Okay not to be racist or anything but was it an oriental salon you went to? The orientals have really thin eyebrows and often if they can't understand you, they will just give you what they like. That happened to my friend. My advice is to go to someone with no accent; someone you can undersand and someone who can understand you.EYEBROW WAXING trauma, trauma HELP PLEASE!!?
well DEFFINATELY don't go to that one again!!!!!!


that's happened with me before and it pist the HELL RIGHT OUTA ME!!





i would say go somewhere that looks good on the inside, because that shows they care a little more and are more trust worthy, and maybe it doesn't hurt if the place is a little more expensive.


i would recommend you tell the waxer to show you what she's gunna wax off before she does!!





good luck!
Call a salon and ask to speak to their esthetician and tell them about what happened the last time your eyebrows were waxed and ask what they can do to fix the incorrect shape. If you like their answers, then book an appointment with that person. You must be very careful when waxing or plucking as the hair doesn't keep growing back. Mine were done too thin only a few times and now i'm stuck with that look. Good Luck!
OMG, I'm so sorry :/ Well, the only thing you can do is go back to the salon, they'll fix it, probably teach you how to use an eyebrow pencil to draw on it to make it look thicker? Or, there is something where they can glue eyebrow hairs for you one by one, so it looks perfect - might be hard to find.
try the new salon...if it messes up again (i dont think so if its a good saloon they are good) you shouldnt pay and tell the lady 2 fix them


dont get a big trauma...they grow up fast..if it messes up and look a lot just use some makeup..well..hope i helped (:
get a picture of someone with eyebrows with the thickness you want [google images works wonders]


bring it in,and there should be no problem.
chances are, it wont happen again. ask a friend to recommend someone
yeah but if she messes up don't pay or tell to her to better fix that crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
just use tweezers at home! Its will look fine. Hope this helped.





P.S. NEVER PLUCK ON THE TOP

No comments:

Post a Comment