Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Top layer of skin came off from eyebrow waxing? PLEASE HELP 10 points for best answer?

so on saturday i got my eyebrows waxed at the same place i usually get them done but this time it hurt a little more than usual and burned when she put the aloe on after she waxed. the lady that does it told me that they were red and she doesent know why because she always does them and there never red not even for a few seconds. but what i think it is is my dermatologist switched my acne medication to differin and its making my skin more sensitive. is this correct? what should i put on it? and it hurts REALLY bad to even touch it so i dont know how im gonna get something on there but i'll try. and i need the sores gone quickly because i start school again on wed. and dont wanna go back looking like this. please help. 10 points for best answer oh and would putting vaseline (petroleum jelly) on it help any? please help i put some stuff on it last night and this morning but its starting to scab DD: and i have to go back to school on wednesday and i REALLY dont wanna go with 2 big scabs under my eyebrows. PLEASE helpTop layer of skin came off from eyebrow waxing? PLEASE HELP 10 points for best answer?
Oh, this happened to me also, and it really hurt, I kept moisturizing it several times a day and it healed in 3 days. I used cocoa butter.Top layer of skin came off from eyebrow waxing? PLEASE HELP 10 points for best answer?
yes keep putting petroleum jelly and cremes on it and keep it moist. thats why cuts and sores in your mouth heal so quickly because they are constantly wet .

No comments:

Post a Comment