Saturday, August 21, 2010

Help...eyebrow waxing issue?

i use prescription acne treatment from the dermatologist. my skin is perfectly clear because of it, and so i'd never stop using it. however, when i went to get my eyebrows done, they wouldn't let me. they said that the treatment takes a layer of skin off and so does the waxing so it causes a third degree burn!


what can i do? i've been plucking my own eyebrows for the past year or so. they just don't look as good and they're still too thick. im not eager to thin them out a lot on my own because i'm afraid i'll mess them up.


i was thinking i'd stop using the face treatment for twenty four hours and then get my eyebrows done.


too risky? what should i do?Help...eyebrow waxing issue?
OM! same thing with me!!!!! i stop using it the day before i get them done then when i get them done i wait for redness to go away theni put my cream on!!!


sooo just stop using it then yea!!!!!!!!! lolHelp...eyebrow waxing issue?
Ive had the same problem! I was told i couldn't use my skincare treatment, and wax. Just dont use the treatment for 24 hours, then get your eyebrows done. But I would recommend Threading, it's alot less painful, it doesn't remove a layer of skin, and lasts twice as long!


Good Luck!
ohh thats a tough situation =[


I think you should use alot of moisterizer!


But if that doesnt work , I would go to the eyebrow waxer and ask them if they could pluck your eyebrows instead of waxing. It will look just as good! and you wont have a 3rd degree burn lol.





good luck =D
Most salons offer eyebrow treatment. Do not discontinue with the acne treatment. It has already cleared your skin, why would you stop? Have a professional thin and shape your eyebrows. No fuss, no muss!!
I'm sorry but if you want your skin clear you have to stay away from waxing. And I don't think 24 hours will be enough for your skin to recover. Try threading works just as well as waxing. Good luck!
well i have a prescription acne thing too for my face


%26amp; i %26lt;3 it


but i still get my eye brows waxed every three weeks so you should be fine
yeah, i would stop using the acne care and go get them done. not like the pimples are gonna come back over-night ! :):)
u use the acne treatment on ur eyebrows? lol i suggest to just do threading its better and easier and hurts alot less than waxing .. gd luck
i think that its too risky. i guess you have to decide which one you want more; clear skin or perfect eyebrows?
try eyebrow threading instead.....it hurts less then waxing but it takes longer and lasts longer....
Do it. Get you brows done girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment