Thursday, August 5, 2010

Eyebrow Waxing Disaster!?

I went to a place to get my lip waxed and before I knew what was happening my eyebrows had been waxed into tiny little strips of almost nothing! What do I do? I had good eyebrows and had no intention of waxing them! Is there any way to hide this until it grows back?Eyebrow Waxing Disaster!?
Luckily, eyebrows grow back pretty quick. You can fill them in with a pencil, but if they are thin and you try to make them look wider, you are going to look like Crusty the clown did your make-up. Can you wear your hair swept over them for a bit? I'd just suggest you give it a little time, soldier through and wait for them to grow back. And never ever go back to that salon again. Yikes!





I never let anyone touch my brows. I have blonde hair and brows so if there is a mistake, I can't fake it. No pencil is light enough to match. I bought my own professional waxing kit (they sell the warmers and the wax at Wal-Mart for about $30) and I do it myself and have for about 11 years.Eyebrow Waxing Disaster!?
Sorry, but probably not,


You'll be fine though, just be confident, and if anyone ask tell them what happened, no need to be embarrassed.


Good luck and sorry to hear that :)
eyebrow pencil yes. . that sucks tell the place you went to. maybe they'll give you a free massage that'd be cool. and dont go there again. Maybe you said eyebrow instead of lip.
MAC makeup...let it grow. i color mine in and shape them and than i clean around it. so i get the style brows that i like....
an eyebrow pencil perhaps? That sucks :(
not that i know of just let it grow back it wont take that back. but know that ur eyebrows wont be the same again
try penciling them in. my wife had the same problem
  • becca
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment