Saturday, August 21, 2010

Differin&eyebrow waxing?

i use differin acne cream on my face every night and i know im not allowed to get my eyebrows waxed while using differin so what i was wondering was: how long to i have to stop using the cream for before my skin is ok to get waxed? thanks!Differin%26amp;eyebrow waxing?
I use it too and it makes your skin sensitive so stay off of it for about a week before getting your eyebrows waxed. But if you are near a store called Merle Norman, I recommend going there to get your eyebrows waxed because they have eyebrow waxing that is for girls who use acne products such as differin so that it will not hurt your skin when waxing. Hope this helps!Differin%26amp;eyebrow waxing?
Get your brows threaded. It is an Indian technique that pulls the hair out by twisting a piece of thread. I have had my skin ripped off by wax and now I have a scar. Threading is a much better alternative.
  • becca
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment